Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mytheon PvP Video

This is a glimpse into pvp in Mytheon.



I haven't tried this out myself in game, and I'm really not much of a pvp'er, but this looks to be really fun. For some reason I'm reminded of the old game Nox when I watch this.

If I was to lock down a time in my life when pvp really gave me a rush, I'd have to say it was the capture the flag events I used to run in Nox. That was a fun game. Another Diablo clone, but the spell casting and switching between spells was unique.

hmmm, wonder if I could find my old Nox CD somewhere?



YUP, there they are, all snuggled in between Men In Black and Dungeon Seige. haha, nostalgia. :-)

LOL, look how bad the Nox graphics look compared HAHA!



Then again, graphics aren't everything. Some solid game play goes a long long way.

Keep throwing the stones!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great graphics in the opening area, but the second area seems to go infinitely "Loading..." (at least for 5 minutes so far)

    ReplyDelete